This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that C&R Clothiers does not own or control, or to people that C&R Clothiers does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- C&R Clothiers collects personal information when you register with Sports Clothes and More, when you use C&R Clothier's products or services, when you visit C&R Clothiers' pages or the pages of certain C&R Clothiers partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. C&R Clothiers may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- C&R Clothiers collects information about your transactions with us.
- C&R Clothiers automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, C&R Clothiers' cookie information, and the page you request.
- C&R Clothiers uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
C&R Clothiers does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with C&R Clothiers under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help C&R Clothiers communicate with you about offers from C&R Clothiers and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- C&R Clothiers works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services that you've requested please read our detailed reference links.
- C&R Clothiers may set and access C&R Clothiers' cookies on your computer.
- C&R Clothiers uses web beacons to access C&R Clothiers' cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with C&R Clothiers products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
We do NOT, under any circumstances, sell, lease, or swap any personal information submitted to C&R Clothiers in the process of any financial or informational transaction through our web site.
- C&R Clothiers may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your C&R Clothiers account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
C&R Clothiers Inc.
2734 Summers St
Kennesaw, GA 30144